Free 1/2 Hour Initial Consultation for New Potential Clients Call (715) 842-2162 orEmail Us to schedule a consultation! Find Us at 3544 Stewart Ave Wausau, Wisconsin west of Menards across from O’Malley’s Honda and Cadillac
Nathaniel J. Krautkramer (“Nathan”) has practiced law in Wausau, Wisconsin for over 12 years. His work includes the representation of small businesses regarding contracts and transactions, tax planning, tax audit representation, tax debt settlement, estate planning, and assisting clients with probate and with real estate transactions. Nathan received his B.A. with honors from the University of Wisconsin in 1999, and received his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 2002. He received a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the University of Washington School of Law in 2003; he also received a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance and Accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2014. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, and is admitted to practice in the federal courts for the Western District of Wisconsin and the United States Tax Court. Nathan enjoys golfing, curling as an active member of the Wausau Curling Club, and volunteering in the community with the Knights of Columbus and Wausau Noon Optimists. He is also a member of St. Therese Parish in Schofield, Wisconsin.
Areas of Practice
• Business Formation and Transactions • Settlement of Tax Liabilities • Tax Audits & Litigation • Tax Planning • Estate Planning • Real Estate Transactions • Probate • Debt Collection, Foreclosure, and Replevin Suits for Creditors
• Wisconsin Supreme Court • U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin • U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Wisconsin • United States Tax Court
• University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, MBA, 2014 • University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington, LL.M. in Taxation, 2003 • University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2002 • University of Wisconsin-Madison B.A. with honors: Political Science, and Behavioral Science & Law, 1999
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Activities
• State Bar of Wisconsin • Marathon County Bar Association • “LLCs From Start to Finish” CLE panel presenter, focusing on LLC Tax Issues; National Business Institute (NBI), video webcast scheduled for December 30, 2015.\ • State Bar of Wisconsin – Wills for Veterans clinic, attorney volunteer (Wausau, October 2015)
• Knights of Columbus, Sacred Heart Council 4628, Schofield, WI – member (2014 – present) -Recorder (2015 – present) • Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce – member (2015 – present) -Golf Committee member (2015 – present) • Wausau Noon Optimists – member (2015 – present)
Let’s work together.
"We are a law firm and debt relief agency. We assist people with filing for bankruptcy relief."